Updated: Feb 23
The enemy would love for us to feel like we are not worthy of the promises that God has for us. Warriors, the Bible speaks on the subject in the Old and New Testament. Your Adventurous Dynamic Duo are living right with y’all as we see our economy going through so many changes, causing us to wonder...What if? Are we going to be okay? Hey y’all......stop it (worrying, complaining) right now! The enemy is trying to creep in and mess with your/our minds. It is time for us to stand on our faith in God and on His promises to us. With all this being said.....today, we are going to share some scriptures pertaining to our prosperity.
Let's see what God has to say about prosperity, so we can get in position to live with expectancy. Well, some would ask, "How is this so?" Warriors, we are here to tell you, it’s just this simple. If God said it, it is. No question, no doubt, or no fear!!! It’s just the way it is! HE is not a God that will lie!!! He states that heaven and earth will pass away before His Word will return void. So, there you go, it’s not happening.
Listed below are several of our favorite scriptures that we tightly grip, believing our God. We are believing every word of His promises in our lives, and we can testify, we see God’s presence in our finances. Here we go, y’all. Grab hold to these scriptures with us, and let God be in control of your prosperity as we seek Him and live by His word.
1. Matthew 6:33 - “But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you." Did you notice it says all things, not some things?
2. Luke 6:38 - Jesus said, "Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you." What are you sowing? What do you have in the ground? This is where we get into position to receive your/our blessings. We can’t walk around with an open hand only waiting to receive. We must first give with an open heart, to receive. So, the big question is, "How big do we want our measure????????
3. Luke 12:32 - "Do not fear, little flock, for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom." God is telling us to not have fear, but to trust and believe His word. He wants to give us everything we desire; He finds pleasure in it.
4. Romans 8:32 - "He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things?" He gave His own son's life, so how could we think He doesn’t want us to have the best? Let’s just have a spirit of praise and thanksgiving for what He has already done for us. Next, tap into our faith and believe and trust His word!!!!! Glory! Hallelujah!
5. 1 Corinthians 16:2 - "On the first [day] of each week, let each one of you [personally] put aside something and save it up as he has prospered [in proportion to what he is given], so that no collections will need to be taken after I come." Our God hasn’t changed! Prosperity has always been around since the early church. What do we think, He doesn’t want the best for us???? Get with the program, y’all.....The Adventurous Dynamic Duo is living our best life! What about y’all?
6. 2 Corinthians 9:6-8 - "But this I say: He who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. So let each one give as he purposes in his heart, not grudgingly or of necessity; for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work." Hey Warriors, let’s set the tone for our prosperity. Give big. Get big!!!!! WooWHOooo!!! It's just like that, y’all.
7. Galatians 6:9 - "And let us not grow weary while doing good (sowing), for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart." Do you have seed in the ground? Then guess what???? Your due season is on the way.......We are living ours, right now.
Warriors, life is about preparation, positioning, trusting and living. We are suggesting everyone tap into the above scriptures, just as we have. God says in His word, we have not because we ask not. Ask!!!!! It’s our time! It’s our season to live our lives intentionally!
Thank you for visiting, “Dynamic Duo Inspired Journey.“ We love to share and inspire you. Get ready because God is getting ready to do a new thing in your life, just like He is doing in ours. We are getting ready for some major adventuring, so stay tuned, Warriors!!!!! As always, sign in with your email address and the code ZEJFNW. We love you!
Your Adventurous Dynamic Duo,
Jackie & Sidney
P.S. To purchase the book, ”More of You God”, click on the link below:
#AwardWinningAuthor #Brokenness #MoldMe. #ShapeMe #JourneytoForgiveness #Redemption #NewThing #NewSeason #NewDecade #YesGod #JourneyToPraise #PraiseHim #Bucketlist #MyPraiseIsAWeapon #Goals #GodsDivineJourney #AdventurousDynamicDuo #LiveLifeIntentionally